Gift Ideas?

Options
tenessaa
tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
hey guys, My son is going to be 3 in April. Anyone have any gift suggestions? He likes spiderman but all the toys I've seen have been a little too old for him. His other favs are Scooby doo and toy story

Replies

• ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    The site "www.wowitsmyname.com" is pretty cool! They have books and cd's that you can order that are personalized with your child's name, and the names of their friends, etc!

http://www.wowitsmyname.com/products/Scooby%2dDoo-Personalized-Childrens-Book.html (This is the link to a Scooby Doo book with your child's name in it!)

I'm ordering one for each of my twin nephews for their third birthday coming up in November!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Spiderman or a Toy Story costume?
    I bought my 4 year old nephew a Batman costume from Party City for christmas, he wears it EVERYDAY :)
  • rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I bought my 4 year old nephew a Batman costume from Party City for christmas, he wears it EVERYDAY :)

I agree, my 4 year old still wears a very snug batman costume that he wore for halloween. Dressing up gives kids such an imagination when playing. Its so cute to watch them play and make up stories. My middle son has the woody costume and to see woody and batman together is something!!! hahah costume definately!
  • KimieEgger
    Options

This is really a great idea . . . Every boy I know who has a super hero costume wears it basically on a daily basis... trust me, you will get your money's worth in his Joy!
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Toys R Us has a "Mystery Machine" and a creepy scooby doo play house. The Imaginext Toy Story set is cute and appropriate for a 3 year old. Outdoor toys are always a huge hit. Maybe a bike or scooter, or one of those balls you blow up and they bounce on. A ball pit or play tent would be good - you might be able to find a spiderman or scooby doo one. Markers, playdoh, model magic, etc.
  • rherrin5
    Options
    Toys R Us has a "Mystery Machine" and a creepy scooby doo play house. The Imaginext Toy Story set is cute and appropriate for a 3 year old. Outdoor toys are always a huge hit. Maybe a bike or scooter, or one of those balls you blow up and they bounce on. A ball pit or play tent would be good - you might be able to find a spiderman or scooby doo one. Markers, playdoh, model magic, etc.

I got my son the play house and its junk. It never stays together. The mystery machine though is great!
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I think I'm definitely going to try out the cosutme!
  • rherrin5
    Options
    yaaaaa! Good choice! My 4 year old has his teeny tiny batman costume on right now hahaah Oh and even some pj's have capes that attatch to the back as well that works great. Good luck!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Does he have a Spiderman costume? My friend's three year old LOVES his.

Charmagne