The Firm Express

Options
kcthatsme
kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
Many moons ago, I had real success with the first Firm tape with Susan Harris. Now that I'm back on the lose-weight-get-fit wagon, The Firm Express looks seriously interesting to me. Does anyone have this? Is so, do you like it? Is it helping you get fit? Thanks for whatever you can tell me about it.

Replies

• Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I don't have the "Express" but I love the Firm series. They are good. Especially the old Fanny Lifter ones with Emily. I have recently discovered the 30 day shred. I burned as many calories in 30 Min as I did in the 45 min of High Def Sculpt.. I do like the different moves that work your legs... I have not seen the Express Workout.
    Good Luck and welcome!
  • robjuliew
    robjuliew Posts: 13
    Options
    I have the firm express and I also started a long time ago with my first firm tape with susan harris and I also have a very extensive library of almost all the Firm dvds! I really like the new firm express but it is very different from the old ones, it is alot more cardio and it took a bit of getting used to. I have a HRM and I burn approx 200 calories in each 20 min workout and I usually do 2 in a row now. Keep in mind that it is way more cardio and you heart rate stays high almost the whole 20 minutes! They are tough! I hope this helped, good luck. If you do decide to buy it, the weight should come off pretty quick.