New here and just wanted to say hello.

Options
HI, My name is Trista. I'm 23 years old and once again starting my weight loss journey. I waited in line to try out for the Biggest Loser for 5 hours last week in Chicago and after not receiving a call back decided that if I had the conviction to wait in line that long there is no reason I can't do this at home. My sister found this website as an app on her phone so I decided to check it out. I def will need support and am willing to give any that is needed. Thanks :)

Replies

• WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You're exactly right! You can do on your own but remember you're not alone. This is a journey and one made easier with friends to help you. I hope you like it here. I love it! Add me if you'd like some support.
  • lexzi1
    lexzi1 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi trista love u keeeeeeppppppppppppppp going when u smile i smile lol j bieber
  • tiarra77
    tiarra77 Posts: 39
    Options
    this is my first day too! im Tiarra and have done everything under the sun to lose weight....except stick with it! :( now is my time tho, i can feel it. (no not that im hungry either !) stay encouraged, im tryin my damnedest!
  • unhealthynomore
    Options
    I'm also new here and from the Chicago area. I've been using the app on my phone for 2 weeks and finally decided to check out the website. We are not alone in this journey and it's great to have ppl around you going through the same thing. Add me for more encouragement. Good luck on your journey. You can do this!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! And congratulations on making yourself and your health a priority!!
    This place is wonderful and full of support and great people.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Yay! Happy to have you :) Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You've come to a great place for support and ideas, as well as accountability! Make yourself some online friends here and we can all work together to get healthy and fit!!!

Feel free to add me if you like.. I love this place! And sorry about the Biggest Loser stuff... I love that show, but it's not real life anyway.. you can do this!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MelanieP1978
    MelanieP1978 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Melanie and I have tried alot too, I'm on this website so we know that it all didn't work. What I love about this website is that it keeps me accountable for every dang thing I put in my mouth....the little things that you don't think are an issue....but they are. So I hope you love this website as much as I do! We are here for you and if you ever find things are tough and you wanna chat/"pick-me-up" then give me a shout.

Take care,
    Mel
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are all in this together. You have come to the best site out there! You will find this site as a great help to you and great support. Good luck and yes you can do it.....
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the support already guys! I really appreciate it tomorrow. I joined the YMCA today and plan to start my exercise regiment tomorrow. Wish me luck!! :)
  • havok6
    havok6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome