30 day shred questions

Options
So I have a couple questions about Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.. I just started it today, but does anyone know what the calorie burn for the levels is? I'm not sure how to track it. And when do you know when to advance to the next level? If anyone knows, i'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I track it as circuit training.
  • terrijean04
    terrijean04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and use my HRM...usually burn 300-350 depends how hard I really work......I noticed today I was kicking higher and not so outta breath so I'm gonna move up day after tomorrow..theres no set way to do it you can jump around if you want to...just trust your body to tell you when it's time...good luck..i'm finding muscles i never knew i had!!!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I did the first level for 10 days before being ready to move on. I skipped level 2 because its a lot of work in push up position and I have bad wrists. Also, if you are not using a heart rate monitor, many people track it as circuit training. It's an awesome workout! Best of luck
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    advance as you like!...I personally did L2 and L3 each for 30 days...if you cant get a hrm track it as circuit training...
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yeah I put it as Aerobics because I didn't know either.
  • Missrachelf
    Options
    297... I searched and searched. Do not remember where... but out of 4 different places I averaged everyone's answer to get that. I also asked on her twitter site.

I put it in as "30-Day Shred"
    BTW She also has a 6 week Ab thing. It is on Comcast OnDemand. Pretty good workout. Anything I can't do, I substitute with other moves from the 30 day. I lost all my weight from the Biggest Loser DVD, The Shred and the AB workout. Good luck. You'll find it gets easier and level 2 is blah...but 1 and 3 are good.Hope this helps.

:-) Rachel
    Height 5'9"
    SW-172, Size 14
    CW-149
    GW-145, size 8 or loose 10 :-)
    Size-10