HELP

Options
I am wondering if it is possible that I am not eating enough calories a day > I want to lose about 30lbs by July , I am taking in about 1200 calories a day and going to the gym 3 days a wk usually I do 30 minutes of cardio on those days along with strength training . Please help

Replies

• EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
    ARE YOU LOOSING NOW
  • kimbod
    kimbod Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have my calorie goal set for 1200 also, and some days I wasn't even reaching it. I noticed that I stopped loosing for a few weeks so I made sure that I was eating between 1200 and 1300 then I started to loose again.
  • virginia70
    Options
    sometimes if you don't take in more calories you tend to go into a starvation mode which is not getting enough of what your body needs. that happened to me
  • tara76
    tara76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I havent lost in a few weeks and trying not to get discouraged but its hard . When I put my cardio in it gives me more calories to eat which Im not could that be why ?
  • tara76
    tara76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I havent lost in a few weeks and trying not to get discouraged but its hard . When I put my cardio in it gives me more calories to eat which Im not could that be why ?