What kind of exercise can I do while sitting on the floor?

Options
Hey!

At night I like to sit on my bedroom floor and watch a movie or use the computer. But I feel sooo lazy (even if I had already worked out) anything I can do?

Replies

• skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    just do stretches. YOGA, something like that.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Sit ups, push ups, leg lifts
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    leg lifts (laying on side, or on back), crunches, toe touches (with legs closed or in a V position), donkey kicks, side kicks, Use resistance bands or weights to give added benefits...
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    How about doing some flexability stuff? Ya know, stretching, basic yoga moves, basic pilaties...
  • harrish4
    harrish4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I watch a television show, during every commercial I will do crunches or situps or something to keep me from feeling guilty about sitting down to watch my favorite shows! :)
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    sit ups, leg lift, 4 ways front, back, forwards and backwards, ladies push ups. and I think it is called the worrior. Left arm out and right leg at same time. ok we abs, legs arms and back. I think we have it all.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Russian twists (ab work out)
    Reverse crunch
    Squats/lunges (not really sitting but standing)
    V-ups (another ab work out)
    Bike ride (lay on back with legs off ground and "pedal")
    Mountain climbers
    Knees to elbows
    That's all I got for now lol
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I watch a television show, during every commercial I will do crunches or situps or something to keep me from feeling guilty about sitting down to watch my favorite shows! :)

OMG I do that too!! Haha, I thought I was weird for doing it, but I hate commercials and at least it gives me an incentive to do it all throughout the commercials and not stop in the middle.
  • Vtrembacki
    Vtrembacki Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If you have hand weights, theres a ton of things you can do. If not, you can use cans of food or water bottles and just raise them up and down over your head, or bicep curls or punchin the air in front of you like youre boxing. Stretching is always good. I know this doesnt feel like exercise, but its good for you. i bet some yoga poses would be good, but I dont know any, sorry.
    Laying on your side you could do leg lifts, where you lift your leg up in the air and then close, like scissors, or similar to this you can fit your leg a little bit and just make little circles with your leg (think of pointing your toes and drawing circles with them) switch from forward to backward. Arm circles are good too. Or a bridge (on your shoulders and feet, lift your hips up towards the sky and hold. laying on your back just put your legs up in the air and try and keep them STRAIGHT as possible
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Like others have said, I'll be lying in bed (unlike you & the floor) and I'll lift my legs up then bring them down, but not completely to the bed (not sure what these are called...leg lifts? reverse crunches?) I can definitely feel it in my abs!!
    (However my boyfriend thinks i'm crazy!!)