Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

games for the wii fit

what are some good games for the wii fit? right now i just use the regular wii fit. i know there is the biggest loser game...what else?

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    I tried Just Dance 2 tonight and loved it ... sweat was a flyin'so it must have been a workout!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    I have EA Active and EA Active More Workouts. LOVE THEM!!! They are my man source of exercise and they are definitely working and toning!!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    I do Zumba on the Wii, along with Wii Fit
  • CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    I have the EA sports NFL training game. It is an awesome workout and lets you pretend to be a football star! I find it a lot more fun than just doing a work out.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Michael Jackson's The Experience - great workout and a lot of fun.
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    I have Zumba and Dance Workout/Gold's gym. Both are great workouts. I sweat like crazy with both!
  • amohon
    amohon Posts: 39 Member
    I have EA Active and EA Active More Workouts. LOVE THEM!!! They are my man source of exercise and they are definitely working and toning!!
    I have the EA Acrtive 2 and OMG AWSOME!!!!! burns calories and has a verity of workouts. LOVE IT
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    I recommend the EA sports games! They are awesome and great workouts. I've also heard great things about the Zumba game. I know they do have biggest loser games for it too, but haven't tried any of them.
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    I have WII Sports and the boxing kills my arms has me sweating too. I read somewhere that you can burn calories doing the boxing and tennis on the WII