Hi! I am new- ish here.

Options
I would like to introduce myself, I am Chellie.I have struggled all of my 41 yrs of life with a weight issue. It has only been in the past 2 years that I have tried to get healthy instead of just lose weight. I am just 10 lbs away from my first 100lbs lost. It has not been easy, but it is definately worth it! Since November 2010, I am sugar free! If sugar is within the first 4 ingredients, I don't eat it! I also started working out with a trainer, he is so very supportive and I have learned more from him than ever before.I do the work but he guides me and makes sure I am doing it poperly!

Replies

• hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That's awesome- congrats on all you've done so far!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You've found a great place for support & encouragement Chellie! Feel free to add me if you like, I've recently started seeing a personal trainer too.

...Also I couldn't help but notice, is that THE Ruby in your picture? If not it looks a lot like her. I used to watch her show, I can't find it on demand anymore, but she's such a sweetheart.
  • Ningymouse
    Options
    Hi welcome. That's wonderful, 100 lbs. Your an inspiration!
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Chellie, sugar seems to be the American drug of choice. It had EVERYTHING to do with me getting overweight... and now it is proving to have EVERYTHING (well, the lack of it) to do with me losing weight. :)
  • marieca
    marieca Posts: 7
    Options
    WOW! congrats!!!
    you've truly done amazing!