It's ruff being fat!

Options
Hello everyone! Thought I would introduce myself and share some pics of me now and later share my after pics! Yes your not crazy...I'm a Golden Retriever. My mom is a MFP user and after taking me to my doctor for a checkup she discovered I am overweight. I don't really think so and everyone loves to rub me, I even had an elderly human tell me I wasn't fat at all that I was handsome and ROBUST! Anyway she's gone all wacky and will not give me any people food anymore, she even told my human brothers to knock it off....I sit and stare at her and even offer to shake but she's not budging! -drools-
She decided it would be fun to be the first canine on MFP, although she can't track my food, she tracks my weight and exercise...and man is it a task to walk her! She's so lazy.....
Anyway...my name is Tucker. I am currently 138lbs and the doc says more like 100-110lbs would be better! I would love for anyone who wants to follow my progress and be my friend to come along!

Woof woooof!

Out for a walk to the beach yesterday!

DSCF0325.jpg
DSCF0354.jpg
DSCF0355.jpg

This one is my brother...he is pestering me to post his pic cause he thinks he's so cool....NOT!
cooldog-2.jpg

Wish me luck! Mom has promised me three new duck toys if I lose weight with her!

Replies

• jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hello Tucker, you are very handsome although i'm glad your mom is helping you loose weight ( it means she loves you very much). I look forward to seeing your update pictures :)
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Oh Em Geeeee :laugh: LMAO!!!! :laugh: Good Luck on your journey!!!
  • skinnywannabe112
    Options
    Haha so adorable :D I also can't wait for progress pictures. Good luck!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of cats you can chase if you like - they desperately need some exercise haha!