Vegetarians

Options
Hey there any vegetarians out there who don't mind sharing their food logs? I enjoy seeing what others are eating and it really helps me stay on track with healthy eating as well as gives me some new ideas :P
However most of logs I have seen contain copious amounts of meat so they don't really apply to me.

Replies

• jamiek89
    jamiek89 Posts: 105
    Options
    Feel free to check out mine! I still eat eggs, milk & cheese but no red meat, chicken or fish. I dont think im the absolute healthiest vegetarian but im certainly better than most f my friends! (Think lots of pasta all the time!)
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and my food diary is public. Feel free to check it out and you're welcome to add me if you want to check back more often.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I eat fish, but everything else is vegetarian (my kids are veggies). My diary is public.
  • lxspollack
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

check out my diary from yesterday. I am not vegetarian but a lot of how I eat is. Are you strict vegan or do you eat dairy? Check out my diary from yesterday. My lunch although I made it myself(I cheated upon diary entry and used the stouffers version... I know lazy) and my dinner is one of my favorites if you like portabellas. I will be happy to share the recipes with you if you like, that goes for anyone. Let me know.

Hope you are doing well. Perhaps you could share your diary and we could get some ideas from you as well :flowerforyou:

Lex
  • ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!
    And I didn't even realize it was set to private :/
    I thought they were public just automatically. Anyways it's open to my friendsnow :)
  • gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    i love eating red meat too much....how do you guys manage...
  • ranjant
    ranjant Posts: 33
    Options
    When I am not out with friends usually Monday thru Thurs. My diet is vegeterian when out with friends Friday Sat and Sun comes along I become a meat eater. ^^
  • shelli1982
    shelli1982 Posts: 133
    Options
    you can add me too, i'm a vegetarian (ovo-lacto) and my diary is public to friends... maybe i'll check out yours too, i'm always looking for good protein sources :)