thanks! I'm 5'3
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Chrissy50togo
    Chrissy50togo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awsome and happy!!! I need to do the same and Ive just started....again. I hope this will be the time I do it and keep it off. 15lbs does not sound like it would make any difference espically when I want to drop 50. But when you look at your pics....you see it!!! Congrats to you!!!! Any advise??
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    You look awsome and happy!!! I need to do the same and Ive just started....again. I hope this will be the time I do it and keep it off. 15lbs does not sound like it would make any difference espically when I want to drop 50. But when you look at your pics....you see it!!! Congrats to you!!!! Any advise??

Thank you! My goal is around 50, so I know I still have a ways to go.
    as far as advise, I log my calories on here religiously. I dont eat anything without looking at the label and logging it on here. and I dont buy anything at the grocery store without looking at the label. My friends think I'm crazy because I'm always saing... "I can't eat that" but you have to do what you have to do :) Good luck!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Great job, losing 15 pounds makes a big difference. You look amazing.
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    congratulations! what a big difference 15 lbs can make! Thanks for posting your pics too, its motivation for others to see that someone else can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!