Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What a great resource!!

I'm relatively new to this site, and this is my first post. I just felt the need to say how many great tips and how much helpful information I've found amond the posts, thanks to all who have shared!! What I have found most eye-opening is the concept of eating the calories you burn during exercise in reaching your daily goal (what a concept!!). My daily allowance is around 2100, and I have been coming in at between 1200 and 1500 each day, not including the calories burned during exercise which typically brings my net down to anywhere from 800 to 1000. I have been getting pretty frustrated with what I would consider a meager weight loss (23 pounds in two months) and I have to wonder if I haven't been sabotaging myself a little. We'll see what happens from here! Thanks again, and good luck to you all.

Replies

• Totally agree, cant stop reading and have learnt loads already, only been on here 3 days :)
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    23 lbs in 2 months! That is awesome. I wouldn't say that is meager. Keep it up.
  • Considering you should lose about 10 pounds every 5 weeks, 23 isn't something to sneeze at. You're doing good.