Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello All!

I joined about 2 weeks ago, and am loving this site!! I

Until recently, I had a membership at a gym and was participating in their weightloss program. However, my membership ended and I decided to try it on my own now. I feel very confident that I've learned enough to keep the momentum going and lose the remaining 35 lbs I want to lose.

I started my weightloss journey 8 months ago with one goal in mind... get my pre-kids body back! In total, I've lost 36 lbs, and over 12 inches. I've toned up in a lot of places and added some nice muscle! :)

I look forward to finding a few buddies here that I can support and who'll support me as well!

Andrea

Replies

• Well done on your weight loss so far :)
    hope with the help of MFP and people here you will stay motivated and reach your final goal :)
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    welcome and congrats on your success thus far!!!!!
  • Great job with what you have accomplished so far!! You can do anything if you believe you can. Add me as a friend if you'd like and best wishes on your weight loss journey!! :smile:
  • Andy_Anne
    Andy_Anne Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone!