What a great resource!!

Options
I'm relatively new to this site, and this is my first post. I just felt the need to say how many great tips and how much helpful information I've found amond the posts, thanks to all who have shared!! What I have found most eye-opening is the concept of eating the calories you burn during exercise in reaching your daily goal (what a concept!!). My daily allowance is around 2100, and I have been coming in at between 1200 and 1500 each day, not including the calories burned during exercise which typically brings my net down to anywhere from 800 to 1000. I have been getting pretty frustrated with what I would consider a meager weight loss (23 pounds in two months) and I have to wonder if I haven't been sabotaging myself a little. We'll see what happens from here! Thanks again, and good luck to you all.

Replies

• misschaplin
    Options
    Totally agree, cant stop reading and have learnt loads already, only been on here 3 days :)
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    23 lbs in 2 months! That is awesome. I wouldn't say that is meager. Keep it up.
  • Wolffeathers
    Options
    Considering you should lose about 10 pounds every 5 weeks, 23 isn't something to sneeze at. You're doing good.