I am fabulous because.......

Options
In my weight loss challenge class last week they reminded us to everyday say we are fabulous and give a reason. Whether it be you logged your food for a week, you drank more water, resisted temptation, or even just the fact that you are attempting to change your life around or maintain your current healthy lifestyle.

So tell yourself today and everyday that you are fabulous!

Replies

• proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You both are fabulous!!! (and all future posters!)
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am fabulous because I have lost 16.5 inches in the last 2 months, with a pretty amazing 10 inches off my hips and waist alone. I am amazed!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am fabulous because I have lost 16.5 inches in the last 2 months, with a pretty amazing 10 inches off my hips and waist alone. I am amazed!

That IS fabulous!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • tabathamaree
    Options
    I love this. This reminds me of something my fifth grade teacher said (yes I will never forget it!) Smile as soon as you wake up. It will make the day wonderful. I really feel like it works....it puts you in that great mindset.

Positive thoughts turn into postive actions which lead to positive outcomes.
  • grover7445
    Options
    God is so good. With Him all things are possible.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I don't at all feel fabulous today.

But I am fabulous b/c i did my 30 day shred last night even though I was exhusted after 2 hours with the morgage broker signing papers.

You are all fabulous as well. Keep up the good work.

kmeekhof...Thanks for the pick me up!
  • kmeekhof
    Options
    I love this. This reminds me of something my fifth grade teacher said (yes I will never forget it!) Smile as soon as you wake up. It will make the day wonderful. I really feel like it works....it puts you in that great mindset.

Positive thoughts turn into postive actions which lead to positive outcomes.

This is so true!!!
  • kmeekhof
    Options
    I don't at all feel fabulous today.

But I am fabulous b/c i did my 30 day shred last night even though I was exhusted..............

That is a great reason to be fabulous! Way to push on!
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    God is so good. With Him all things are possible.

You got that right!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I am fabulous because........... I have made up my mind and I am going to stick to it. THAT'S COURAGE!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post! :)

I am fabulous because I don't let anything stop me.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I am fabulous because I do my best at everything I do!! (this is so sweet, thanks)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I am fabulous because I lost 67 lbs in 2010 and even though I have lost NOTHING since the beginning of 2011 I am ok with that and I am working that much harder to lose these last 13 lbs. I could easily just give up and gain all the weight back...but I won't!

Thanks for the post.
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    This is such a great idea!

I am fabulous because I'm still trying improve
  • mreardon2996
    mreardon2996 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow 67 lbs- go you- all of you are a motivation both mentally and spiritually.
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options
    I am fabulous because I did the 200 situps from the website http://twohundredsitups.com/

Due to the fact that doing 200 situps isn't that effective, I can't see that much of a change...but it helped me proving me mindset :smile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Wow 67 lbs- go you- all of you are a motivation both mentally and spiritually.

Thanks.

And I agree that everyone on this site are motivation in some form.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am fabulous because Im going to bring all my sexy me to the disco tonight and rock it WITHOUT ALCOHOL!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I am fabulous because........... I have made up my mind and I am going to stick to it. THAT'S COURAGE!

I couldn't agree more!!

Great post!

I'm fabulous because I got to sleep in today (sleep in for me anyways!) and I'm taking my butt back to spin class tonight! WOOHOO!! I've had some set backs but I haven't let them stop me or given up on me. And I never will! :flowerforyou: