Water In-Take?!?!

Options
I have THE HARDEST Time Drinking 8; 8oz Glasses of Water on Sundays!!! I Wk-Out Mon-Sat and have NO Problem WHATSOEVER Drinking 10-12; 8oz Glasses of Water Mon-Sat, BUT, on Sundays i have to FORCE MYSELF to Drink just the 8; 8oz Glasses of Water Required?!?! UGH!!! Does anyone else have this Problem? If yes how do you get through it, any tricks??? :drinker:

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Try having a glass before every meal or snack, that should pretty much do it and you'll end up eating less too :wink:
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This probably sounds weird but I find it a whole lot easier drinking out of a bottle... a 75cl or 1 litre bottle goes a lot quicker than 3 or 4 glasses would, and is easier to keep track of too.
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue on the weekends. I try to get in as much as I can early in the day. And I have a water bottle with me at all times. I set goals to be finshed a bottle at a certain time.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I keep a pitcher on the counter and every time I walk by, there goes another glass full.
    Try Crystal Light perhaps...it is more difficult if it's my rest day...
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    I agree with Sophie. Try getting a measured bottle. I carry a 32 oz bottle with me.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Something that helps me is having something opake that I can drink out of . I have a coffee tumbler that holds 20oz and when I finish my coffee I rinse it out and fill it with water. Since it's so large, I can't put it in my bag and I mindlessly drink from it since it's in my hand. I can go through that 20oz within an hour, easy, because I'm just not thinking about it.
  • 702GRACECITY
    Options
    Thank you ALL sooo much, it IS Greatly Appreicated!!!!

I actually Drink from 20oz Water Bottles (Sams Club Bottled Water i get at Wal*Mart), which i like because for every 2 i Drink it Equals 5-8oz Glaases of Water instead of just 4-8oz Glasses of Water one would get from Drinking from the typical 16oz Bottled Water!!!

Its nice to know im not the ONLY one who suffers from this on their NON-Wk-Out Day(s)!!!

Once again Thanks EVERYONE, keep up the Great Job, GOD Bless!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • OperaticAnnihilator
    Options
    I use a bottle with a straw bc I enjoy drinking out of a straw and it helps me forget im drinking water.