Layered Berry Custard Crostata

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
(1/2 recipe: 119 calories, 1.5g fat, 112mg sodium, 16g carbs, 3g fiber, 9g sugars, 2g protein = 2 Points)

This dessert is equal parts creamy, flaky, ‘n fruity! The fillo dough can be a little tricky to work with, but trust us, it's worth the effort!

Ingredients:

2 sheets Athens Fillo Dough 9" X 14" (Twin Pack)

1 Hunt’s Snack Pack; No Sugar Added Vanilla*

1/2 cup Cool Whip Free

3/4 cup blackberries & raspberries

Directions:

Thaw entire fillo dough package at room temperature for 5 hours or in the fridge overnight. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Carefully unravel and remove 2 sheets of dough. Immediately spray both with no-cal spray butter or oil. Slice sheets into three long pieces and stack on top of each other. Cut once more into two square stacks. Gently place next to one another on a baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Place in 350-degree oven for just six minutes. Mix together pudding and cool whip. Remove fillo dough from oven and let cool for a few minutes. Spread half of pudding mix over 1st stack of dough, and place half of the berries on top. Place second fillo stack on top, and spread on the rest of the pudding mix. Top with remaining berries. Share this ginourmous dessert with a friend, family member or dog you like a lot.

*Another reduced-calorie pudding may be substituted; nutritional info. may vary.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=917

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    (1/2 recipe: 119 calories, 1.5g fat, 112mg sodium, 16g carbs, 3g fiber, 9g sugars, 2g protein = 2 Points)

This dessert is equal parts creamy, flaky, ‘n fruity! The fillo dough can be a little tricky to work with, but trust us, it's worth the effort!

Ingredients:

2 sheets Athens Fillo Dough 9" X 14" (Twin Pack)

1 Hunt’s Snack Pack; No Sugar Added Vanilla*

1/2 cup Cool Whip Free

3/4 cup blackberries & raspberries

Directions:

Thaw entire fillo dough package at room temperature for 5 hours or in the fridge overnight. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Carefully unravel and remove 2 sheets of dough. Immediately spray both with no-cal spray butter or oil. Slice sheets into three long pieces and stack on top of each other. Cut once more into two square stacks. Gently place next to one another on a baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Place in 350-degree oven for just six minutes. Mix together pudding and cool whip. Remove fillo dough from oven and let cool for a few minutes. Spread half of pudding mix over 1st stack of dough, and place half of the berries on top. Place second fillo stack on top, and spread on the rest of the pudding mix. Top with remaining berries. Share this ginourmous dessert with a friend, family member or dog you like a lot.

*Another reduced-calorie pudding may be substituted; nutritional info. may vary.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=917