How do you reward yourself?

Options
When you've lost a few pounds or reach a goal weight, do you reward yourself and how?

I'm thinking new clothes would be a good reward but I must be honest and say I sneak an extra piece of chocolate or a cookie sometimes...:blushing:

So, what do you do?

Replies

• rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Pedicures, massages, new workout gear
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    rewards have been more workout dvds,training shoes, baby jogger and weights!
    ultimate reward....botox:bigsmile:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Pedicures, massages, new workout gear

OOOOH, pedicure! That's going on my list!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Manicure, new jeans, new shirts, ipod nano:D
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I finally get to buy new clothes. I have only bought three pairs of jeans a size smaller than when I started, but I refuse to buy any more until I am at my goal weight, They are too big now and so it is driving me crazy! its good motivation to continue to work out,.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Rewards should never be food. If you feel like a piece of chocolate or a cookie,have it (if your calories allow it) . The key is not to deprive or limit yourself in what you can eat. If you start to limit or omit your going to feel like you are "on a diet" not making a lifestyle change.
    With that said
    My reward when I get to first goal is new running shoes :)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna buy buy self new clothes when I reach my final goal. I have bought new shoes with each month of weight loss. I do not use food, only because, I still eat chocolate and cookies (only in moderation... I can't finish up a sleeve of Girls scouts thin mints :embarassed: I keep it at 2 cookies)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I buy new workout clothes. :)
  • luv2workout
    Options
    tanning sessions :)
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    Love buying new workout clothes, running shoes, song downloads off itunes, and relaxation time.
  • kayjay7171
    kayjay7171 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just got a pandora charm bracelet for my birthday last month and 2 charms. It will take awhile to fill it up so I've decided to reward myself with a new charm every 20 lbs I Iose. I've got lots to lose so I'm looking forward to my new charms!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Something on my indulgence list. Currently: new fabulous jeans, facial, exercise pants, new bra, joining the ymca.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I just got a pandora charm bracelet for my birthday last month and 2 charms. It will take awhile to fill it up so I've decided to reward myself with a new charm every 20 lbs I Iose. I've got lots to lose so I'm looking forward to my new charms!

That's a really neat idea! I like it!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    No food.Workout clothes,shoes,candles