Wii Just Dance or Wii Zumba??

BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
BeautifulScarsWECHANGED Posts: 749 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello again friends!

So I have one gift card and am trying to decide between Wii Just Dance and Wii Zumba. I've gone to Zumba classes and loved them, but now I just don't have the time with a 10 month old baby. I've heard complaints about needing a lot of space to do the Wii
Zumba. Just how much are we talking? I have a decent sized living room, but don't want to clear it out every time I want to work out at home.

Thoughts?

Thanks again everyone. I know I can always count on you for advice. :bigsmile:

Replies

• xstina711
    xstina711 Posts: 3 Member
    i have the Wii Just Dance 2 and really like it. it gives you a work out option as well as the regular game mode. it is the sames songs but it helps track your activity level. it is fun and the songs are fun too.

Christina
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    I have both and I prefer Zumba. I find it gets my heart beating faster and burns a lot of calories. I'm not a big fan of either music (if they make one to dance to hard rock, then that'll be my favourite!) but I just find that Zumba works best for me.

Do you have somewhere to rent them to try them out? I kind of regret spending $40 on Just Dance 2, but it'lll be something fun to do.

We have very little space and have no trouble with Zumba. My Zumba space is a 8 ft by 6 ft space on our living room floor and I've get to hit anything.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Never taken Zumba but love Wii Dance 2. There is a challenge here if you like to join.
    The Wii only has a platform you stand on to do most of your exercises you won't need much room.
    If you want to Dance you will need more room but not much. You preety much move from side to side
    in most of the dances.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    I have them both and i prefer the Zumba !
This discussion has been closed.