Great Treat!

Options
micbin
micbin Posts: 20 Member
Hi Guys

This is so simple, and I've no idea why I didn't think of it earlier, but I just discovered a really simple treat/desert with hardly any calories.

Sugar free jelly (or Jello if you're reading this in the US! :happy: ) and extra low fat skooshy cream

I just had a bowlful and consumed around 50cals, and boy, did it hit the spot!!! :-) :love:

Yay - go me! LOL!!

x

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    what is skooshy cream? Is that like whipped cream?
  • micbin
    Options
    It's one of those tins of cream (kinda like hair mousse) that you squeeze the nozzle and it comes out... Not sure what else to call it! :laugh:

xx
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a yummy treat....there's always room for Jello!!
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    It's one of those tins of cream (kinda like hair mousse) that you squeeze the nozzle and it comes out... Not sure what else to call it! :laugh:

xx

Squirty cream? lol :laugh:
  • micbin
    Options
    Sounds like a yummy treat....there's always room for Jello!!

Ha ha - that phrase reminds me of Joey in Friends. LOL !!:bigsmile:
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    "It's one of those tins of cream (kinda like hair mousse) that you squeeze the nozzle and it comes out... Not sure what else to call it!"

Sounds like Whip Cream =) Thanks for the idea
  • micbin
    Options

xx

Squirty cream? lol :laugh:

Yeah squirty's good! Here in Scotland we skoosh it out, hence it's called skooshy cream!! ha haaa
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    It would be dangerous to have a can of whipped cream in my fridge for many reasons!

Another good treat is dipping apples in Jello Dulce le Leche. I'm eating it right now!
  • Ddzim
    Ddzim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I actually just bought some chocolate jello pudding last night. It is sugar free and only 50 calories! This allows me to get my chocolate/sugar fix without is costing me greatly!
  • Ddzim
    Ddzim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How is the Dulce de Leche? I saw it last night and I was scared to try it. However. I love Dulce de Leche everything else. Does it really taste like Dulce de Leche?