30 day shred question

Options
How do you log the 30 day shred on here? also I do kickboxing once and week and zumba once a week...do you think its ok to do those in lue of the dvd or should I do the dvd also on those days??

Replies

• pasturecove
    Options
    I log it as aerobic exercise - low impact - for the number of minutes you worked out.
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I logged it as circuit training at first, and then I made my own exercise titled "30 Day Shred." I use my actual calories burned now because I can keep track with my Bodymedia.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/154007-how-do-you-log-30-day-shred?hl=log+30+day+shred#posts-2073656

As for what you should do on Zumba days, that's up to you. If you get a good enough workout from that, then you should be fine. Don't kill yourself, but if you want more, do the shred too.
  • VenusEnvy
    VenusEnvy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I log it under circuit training - general.
  • TeresaAnne38
    TeresaAnne38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I logged it as circuit training at first, and then I made my own exercise titled "30 Day Shred." I use my actual calories burned now because I can keep track with my Bodymedia.

How do you find the calories compare? I use the circuit training, but don't have anything to track the actual calories, so i jsut wonder do you find the estimate using the circuit training to be close to what you actually burn, now that you can track it?
  • riverkit
    riverkit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I found a website at one point that said for a person at 154 lbs... you burn 503 calories an hour. So, I just use math from there.