I Think I can.....!

Options
Hi Everyone! I have been putting off losing my few extra pounds because I am so stuck in my ways. I kept saying "Oh, next Monday i will join Weight Watchers Online.. Next Monday." I was at work today though and a friend told me that he lost his weight from this site. It seems like an amazing community and I can't wait to get started. My sister is getting married in about 6 weeks and I want to lose about 10 pounds. (I also said that 2 months ago!!!) I am not going to go overboard but I think I can get a few off by then. Can't wait for my workout tomorrow!

Replies

• myminismiles
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have been putting off losing my few extra pounds because I am so stuck in my ways. I kept saying "Oh, next Monday i will join Weight Watchers Online.. Next Monday." I was at work today though and a friend told me that he lost his weight from this site. It seems like an amazing community and I can't wait to get started. My sister is getting married in about 6 weeks and I want to lose about 10 pounds. (I also said that 2 months ago!!!) I am not going to go overboard but I think I can get a few off by then. Can't wait for my workout tomorrow!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    WELCOME:smile: GOOD LUCK!