Graze Box

Options
I'm a snack-a-holic! I admit it! But I've just ordered my first Graze Box for Friday and I'm supersuper excited! I get to try out lots of new healthy foods AND keep snacking!

Who else has tried Graze Boxes?

www.graze.com

Replies

• anawrecksic
    Options
    I am getting my first tomorrow :)

One of my work mates has got me onto it xx
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Eeeee, ohhh let us know what you got and whether or not it was yummy! :)
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've been getting them for about 6 months now. They're exensive for what they are really, you can buy most of the items in bulk for much cheaper, but if you don't want the hassle of separating and weighing everything I think they're great.

You've got to watch out for the calories and sodium in a few of them, they can get quite high, but you can just 'bin' those.
  • phoppock
    phoppock Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I've ever heard of a graze box, but it fits in beautifully to what I was going to ask. I like snacking too, but am tired of eating a clementine every time I want to graze. What kinds of foods--other than raw veggies are good grazing choices?
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    reander - I thought the same thing when I saw the chocolate flapjack etc! haha! I guess you can just pick at those things and they are good alternatives for other stuff such as chocolate (especially for me - so hard to stay away from chocolate! and all the chocolate they do use is dark) to have every now and again (maybe not every week though). I just think they're really great for trying new things that I normally wouldn't think to pick up in the supermarket!

Phoppock - well graze box include loads of different foods mostly dried fruit, nuts, seeds, crackers etc. Have a look on their website - it may help to inspire you a bit!