Wii Fit Plus Balance Board

Options
Okay, so my Wii Fit Balance Board says I'm 7 st 8 lbs (106 lbs) but my bathroom scale says I'm 7 st 11 (109 lbs). I've doubted my bathroom scales for a while (the slightest movement across the floor sends the weight up etc.) and I think it's unreliable.
So, which scale should I believe??

Replies

• JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i would go by the wii board...if its on a solid surface. which reminds me..i need to set mine up on my new wii.
  • catrinpersephone
    Options
    It's on a carpet... but the floor is flat. Lol that sounds stupid, but the house isn't on a slope or anything.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter as long as you use the same one consistently. Remember - it's not a # that you are interested in (if it is, you need to reconsider your weight loss/gain/maintenance motivation), but the change. As long as you use the same scale (and the Wii is not on carpet) the difference will be portrayed accurately.

(You might consider getting a board to put the Wii on - like one of those sturdy flat boards they make for kids to play puzzles on the carpet on - just about 2' square or so. Or, you can not worry too much about it.)

PS, just butting in a little, but your goal is 95lbs? I do hope you are under 5' tall and slight build to do that healthily.
  • catrinpersephone
    Options
    I'm only interested in the number for my BMI really :D Yeah, that's a cool idea.
    Oh I'm 5'3 but I have a very very small frame so I figured 95lbs should be okay and if I get too skinny then I am going to stop :)