Hi

Options
I signed up awhile ago, have lost 9lbs now I'm losing my motivation and need encouragement.

Replies

• virgo47
    Options
    I signed up awhile ago, have lost 9lbs now I'm losing my motivation and need encouragement.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey 9 pounds is great. Don't give up on yourself. What are you doing today to help yourself towards the next 9?
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Well first off way to go on losing the 9pounds you have lost already.

You just have to try to stay optimistic and change up your routine to avoid getting bored and falling off. And don't put SO much pressure on your self because we all have our down days..

Of you can be like me and tell yourself little quotes from Disney/Pixar movies lol

Just keep swimming just keep swiming just keep swimming.... :laugh:
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    There is no better motivation than seeing a hamster try to stuff a whole carrot in its mouth!
    ycdi.jpg
  • virgo47
    Options
    my problem is eating when I'm bored or stressed so I have started to take my daughters dogs for a walk when the urge hits
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi Virgo - walking is a good idea, what has helped me is eating small meals 5-6 times a day, You can do it, Just try. :flowerforyou:
  • floridian9701
    Options
    happy: hi i'm new to this site,don't have a clue what i'm doing, trying to lose 75pds. & i'm starving, i have an issue w/diabetes so i'm restricted from alot of food. but little by little i'm hanging on. hope i do great i read ur notes & i appreciate them alot. thanks very healthy. 9pds. is great, don't give up u can do it. walking helps alot, try going roller skating w/family n friends, you'll find it to be very fun & a great way to burn lots of calories. good luck
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    youcandoit.jpg It is worth it and you are worth it!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    thats what we are here for!!! YOu can do it!!!!! If I was more computer savvy, I would have rob schnieder from water boy saying that!!!