Calling all 25-30 y/o girls with only a few to loose!!!

Options
Hey All, I'm a 27 y/o girl looking to add other's in my situation...I only have about 10lbs to loose and I'd like to add some friends who are in my same situation for motivation and support:)

Replies

• becca32887
    Options
    Hey you can add me... my name is Becca.. I will be 24 soon. I only have about 8 more pounds to loose :)
    I want to also trim up my stomach and loose the little pouch and look good for my visit hom during the summer!!
    I am here to cheer you on!!

:) cheers
  • tarwater
    tarwater Posts: 4
    Options
    hello - i'm 36 trying to lose 20 lbs in a few months. just started using mfp yesterday and i feel kinda silly linking up with folks trying to lose 100lbs! what's your strategy?
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in your boat- I'm 24- looking to lose about 5-7 more and then tone up!
  • dwallace27
    Options
    honestly it is 80% what you put in your mouth and 20% exercise. and weight training in my opinion is better than cardio!!
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 20 pounds in a few months. I have lost 6 so far and would love the support from similar situations :) My strategy so far is to work as hard as I can, eat as clean as I can and drink as much water as possible.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, I only want to lose around 7 pounds! I just joined last week.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have about 10lbs to go. xxx
  • wellsar
    wellsar Posts: 24
    Options
    Count me in! Check out my topic on the *4g or less sugar Challenge!*
  • sum82
    sum82 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 28 and I'm looking to lose 7-10lbs!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 (actually 29 for the 2nd year!!) and have 7 to get to my mini goal but 12 to get to my ultimate goal. I've found MFP to be awesome and have lost 1 lb a week since I started. It's actually suprisingly easy!! I've already gone down 1 pants size and those 45 pair of size 6's hanging in my closet aren't laughing at me as much now that I am actually doing something to wear them again. Good luck honey. It's always nice to find others in similar situations.
  • CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm almost 27 and have about 15-20 more to lose feel free to add me :)

I know that's more than you, hope you don't mind!
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    im 24 and only have a few more to lose as well! I need some friends too...lol =)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    U can add me-I'm 28 y/o and have 9-10 lbs to go to get to pre-preg weight:-)
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Always like new friends! I have a little less than 30 pounds to go...Everyone could use encouragement. Good Luck to All!:ohwell:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    26yrs old need 2 more to reach end goal weight!
    lost 50 already...
  • _Lisa_
    _Lisa_ Posts: 61
    Options
    I am 22 only looking to lose a few more lbs..... ppl can add me if you want :-)
  • tarwater
    tarwater Posts: 4
    Options
    can one of you explain the whole challenge/shred thing to me? is it official as in you have to sign up for it or can you just decide to do one? are there different ones? i looked around the site but didn't find anything before my attention span expired...admittedly not a long time!

weighed in today and i'm 2 lbs down!! 18 to go...
  • lilacsatine
    Options
    Hi! I'm actually 31 (so a just over your age range! ha!) - I wanted to loose 14lbs and managed to loose 10lbs last year - but put on muscle weight, which is fine. But after I got married I put it all back on, and then some. I have lost 3lbs since I started back... and I am struggling motivation wise... so any help will be appreciated!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'll be 25 in September (wow, that's scary saying that out loud!) and am hoping to rid of these last 5 pounds. I've lost 13 pounds so far and for the last couple of months have been creeping between 130-132lbs.

I really need to stay focused on eating healthy and having healthy portioned indulgences. I love Jillian Michaels and running! I need people to motivate me and help stay focused!
  • jdrop
    jdrop Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm in!!!

I'm 26 (today actually....scary!), and in college I was 95 lbs. Best. Time. Ever. I was healthy, had more energy, looked great, and felt great. (I'm very short...95 is on the mid-high end of what I'm "supposed" to weigh).

I'm currently about 20 lbs above that, give or take a few, and I'd like to get to sub-110 by April 10.

I'm getting married next February, and I'd like to be back to my college weight by then.