I want everyone to know

Options
that after not losing anything (and I mean nothing) since 08/21/08, today 09/20/08, I finally went down 2lbs!!! I was starting to lose my sanity! I am sooooo very happy this morning~ :smile:

YAY YAY YAY!!!

Replies

• johmapri
    Options
    that after not losing anything (and I mean nothing) since 08/21/08, today 09/20/08, I finally went down 2lbs!!! I was starting to lose my sanity! I am sooooo very happy this morning~ :smile:

YAY YAY YAY!!!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a nice way to start your weekend! :smile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Way to go!
  • punka274
    Options
    Good going! :flowerforyou: your post gives me hope...ive been stuck at the same weight since 9/2:explode:
  • Nana27
    Options
    Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!! Such an inspiration to all of us.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! that is what happens.

Who knows why the body does what it does but thank g=d you stuck with it and now it paid off. I am very proud of you!

Now, have a drink :drinker:

Okay..sorry..:flowerforyou:
  • FitShark
    Options
    good for you!!! see, that work pays off.....sometimes its quick, or slow, and sometimes in bursts! but keep at it!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is sooooooooo great!
    This site REALLY DOES work, so keep at it, even on those weeks when the scale doesn't show it, cuz it eventually will!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Thats great! So exciting! Congrats on sticking with it and being a great example.:flowerforyou:
  • johmapri
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! All of you have and will continue to be a big help to me~ :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Congrats. The fist two are hard. Good luck with the rest.