Hi, I'm new!! Name is Yvette

Options
Trying to lose weight and stay on track! I always start off very well but after a few weeks i get discouraged and stop! I'm hoping this site will keep me going and i can meet people to keep my motivation up!!!

Replies

• angdrusso
    angdrusso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new too! - have been doing MFP for about 1 week. Add me as a friend if you like. Angie x
  • kristinevr
    Options
    Heyy, I am the exact same way, and just started to use MFP as well... i'm sending a friend request. Maby we can help each other keep going. :)
  • jenallen15
    jenallen15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! Sending you a friend request:)
  • yvettebbgrl
    yvettebbgrl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yes....we'll keep eachother on track!!!! add me!!! working on putting up pics right now ;)
  • mommamorris
    mommamorris Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have done the same thing. I just started like a week ago and i have lost 3lbs so far. you will do great I know it! Maybe we can help encourage each other to stay on the right path- the path of weight loss.
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Ive been on here a week and Im loving the website. I cant stay off it! I think this will be my year! :) Nice to meet you all!
  • yvettebbgrl
    yvettebbgrl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My fiance and i have been watching what eat, like lower fat and stuff but i need to lose weight, he just needs to get his cholesterol down! My cholesterol is fine, but i'm overweight ;( SO i need to get my booty in gear!!!
  • angdrusso
    angdrusso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My other halve's chlosterol is sky high! So I have signed him up to this to! I am really trying to get him to eat a bit more healthily - but its difficult!
  • friedlillies
    Options
    Hi, Yvette, my name is Joy and I just joined up last week too. In trying to get this heathly eating lifestyle underway I've found this site is awesome and has some great features. The forums in this community section are pretty cool too. It helps to read other people's stories and motivational tips. Good luck with your weight loss goal!! I'm going to add you as a friend too :)
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Yvette,
    there is tons of info here and lots of people here willing to support you
    feel free to add me as a friend if you want to
    Best wishes and good luck on your goals
    Craig
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm a week and a day old here too. I've lost 6 pounds so far. Feels great. I'm more than sure you'll be posting the same soon TOO! Just remember NEVER GIVE UP!