Fat to fit.

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
This thought just occured to me the other day. I used to whine and complain if I had to WALK a mile I would hitch the bus or something. I wouldnt even want to walk to the bus for work. Now I am training for a 10K. I am pushing on a goal wt and I actually WANT to exercise. I love this feeling. My friend I MUST tell her about all this wonderful support as she is on a quest to lose and enormous amt of wt. She will LOVE it here. Her mom and her are doing it together which is easier cause you have a support system. Back when I started she was kinda evil. She would eat fattening food near me and drink caloric soda when I quit, but I know it by no means was intentional. But here it is a year and a half later and it was graual very very gradual but that highers my chances of success in keeping it off and I am nearig the end. I know I will hit my total and complete goal by the end of the year so my new years resolution, it will be MAINTAIN!!!!! Plus I also made a descision in my life. I am going to go back to school, for you guessed it nutrition. That way I am still in the food field but with a fancy scmancy college degree. Plus I think I will serve as a model when I get a client who feels they are a lost cause, to say I have been there, I feel your pain and you can and will do this...But what my revalation was I used tro be fat now I am fit!!!!!!!!! It is a great feeling!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    This thought just occured to me the other day. I used to whine and complain if I had to WALK a mile I would hitch the bus or something. I wouldnt even want to walk to the bus for work. Now I am training for a 10K. I am pushing on a goal wt and I actually WANT to exercise. I love this feeling. My friend I MUST tell her about all this wonderful support as she is on a quest to lose and enormous amt of wt. She will LOVE it here. Her mom and her are doing it together which is easier cause you have a support system. Back when I started she was kinda evil. She would eat fattening food near me and drink caloric soda when I quit, but I know it by no means was intentional. But here it is a year and a half later and it was graual very very gradual but that highers my chances of success in keeping it off and I am nearig the end. I know I will hit my total and complete goal by the end of the year so my new years resolution, it will be MAINTAIN!!!!! Plus I also made a descision in my life. I am going to go back to school, for you guessed it nutrition. That way I am still in the food field but with a fancy scmancy college degree. Plus I think I will serve as a model when I get a client who feels they are a lost cause, to say I have been there, I feel your pain and you can and will do this...But what my revalation was I used tro be fat now I am fit!!!!!!!!! It is a great feeling!!!!
  • bellmom627
    Options
    HOORAY!!!:drinker:
  • MackynDibsMom
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! Truly congratulations! You deserve a huge party for your accomplishment. :flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing, good for you! GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!