Fat & Happy

Options
I am a 42yr old woman who has been a big girl all my life. I weight 211 at 5'6' and have 130-220 for most of my life. I have done all the diet and exercise there is out there. I do lose the weight but in time put it back on. I have learned that eating right is the best thing in the world to be healthy and at a healthy weight. So here I am again trying to get the weight off, and I will. I really like this site thus far and will be on here daily to put in my food and exercise chart. Will keep ya posted on how it goes. Good luck to everyone and have a blessed day!!!

Replies

• zamiesgirl
    Options
    good luck on your journey. I am also 42 and struggle with my weight. I have been using the site for 2 weeks now. I love it I chart everything. I lost 10 lbs my first week. Keep your head up. You can do it :happy: :happy:
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, feel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • queenofgracey
    Options
    Thank you!!!:smile:
  • outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just started today. good luck. I know how you feel about you lose it but you gain it back. Never been skinny in my life but would really like to know how it feels to look half way skinny :) People tell me I look fine, but its how I feel on the inside that matters, and I'm not happy with what I see in the mirror or the way i feel on the inside. Have a great day!
  • brandy66763
    Options
    I completely understand what you mean :) Im 33 and it wasnt until after I had my first child that my weight became a yo-yo. I been from 135 - 292 in the past 15 years. I started working out and changing my diet Thanksgiving day and I have lost 34 lbs since then. Good luck :smile:
  • friedlillies
    Options
    Hi. I love the food and exercise charts. Especially the food chart - everything I consume is right there in black and white, it really sets the bar for accountability with food consumption! Congrats on signing up and Good Luck with your weight loss goal ~ Joy