I DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Options
I just ran my first 5k race!!! :noway: This is coming from someone who their whole life had NEVER been able to run!! Just started two months ago, three weeks of which I was down with a knee injury!! I ran 10 minute miles and came in at 32 minutes total time for a little over three miles distance!:drinker: I am really proud of myself! Just HAD to share! Thanks MFP's for being here!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    I just ran my first 5k race!!! :noway: This is coming from someone who their whole life had NEVER been able to run!! Just started two months ago, three weeks of which I was down with a knee injury!! I ran 10 minute miles and came in at 32 minutes total time for a little over three miles distance!:drinker: I am really proud of myself! Just HAD to share! Thanks MFP's for being here!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    That's AWESOME tweety! Congratulations...YOU DID IT!:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Amazing! WTG!
  • bellmom627
    Options
    Whoo hoo!!!! I can't wait to do my first 5 K!

Way to go!
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    Thanks to all... Just gotta give a shout out to Fit!!! She's my daily check in buddy!!! Woo hooo Fit.!!!! Thanks for cheeering me on!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    congrats great job!!!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    woot woot thats awesome!!!!! Fantabulous!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    hiccup:grumble:
  • muffintop8265
    muffintop8265 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Good for you! :drinker: That's awesome - I've never been brave enough to tackle something like that! I hate running! LOL
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!