My boobies are 'phoning it in'

Options
2»

Replies

• LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Dont worry ladies, I have the same problem with me moobs. Pain in the *kitten*!!!
    Where's the 'like' button when you need it :bigsmile:
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I wear a sports bra and a tank top with a built in bra shelf. Basically I double up and pack the girls in! LOL It works for me. They don't bounce all over creation and I am very comfortable. If I only wear one or the other, they are definitely doing their own thing.
  • christmasbow
    Options
    I found the BEST sports bras ever.... By Under Armour - they have ones that zip up the front!! I am a 38 DD and I wear that thing and I can run 7 miles without any jiggle!!! LOVE IT..... they are about $44 dollars and worth EVERY PENNY!! I now have saved up and have 3!! I say the 2 most important things when working out are your SHOES and your SPORTS BRA's once you have those two things you can wear what ever else you want to work out- so I save my money for those!!! Good luck!!

Word for word, this is exactly what I wanted to say. I really like the ones that zip up the front! I am also a DD and can jump rope with that on!
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well, this is not my area of expertise, but when I need something to stay in place, nothing does the job like good ol' duct tape.
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    I think this topic belongs in the thread i made...(jillian micheals f your reading this..)

she needs to know she needs to market the bra for all us girls no matter what size .......i swear all that jumping is designed to make all your flab wobble and slap so you know you are really doing it....minus the pain in the boobs:bigsmile:
  • SkittleMiss
    Options
    One quick thing that may help: take a rubber band or a clip or a piece of string or a twist-tie. Bring the shoulder straps of the bra tightly together in the back and use your object to hold them there. It's not a perfect or elegant solution, but for me it does cut down on jiggle in a pinch.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Well, this is not my area of expertise, but when I need something to stay in place, nothing does the job like good ol' duct tape.

No DON'T do that! It really hurts! In high school I tried to keep a strapless bra in place by using a little duct tape at the bottom... bad, bad experience. Very painful. Should have known better, but I was young and dumb.

As far as sports bra's go, I have a Moving Comfort Fiona one and it has saved my life! I can actually exercise now! I went with one cup size smaller than I had currently been wearing (Ordered 40DD). It is a bit hard to squeeze the girls in, but once they are in they aren't going anywhere! It is seriously an amazing bra. I think it was around $25.
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options

No DON'T do that! It really hurts!

Twas just a little joke!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options

No DON'T do that! It really hurts!

Twas just a little joke!

I know, I just wanted to warn the world!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Sadly, I've actually considered that :-(
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options

Love it!! LMAO! :laugh:

Unfortunately I don't have this problem.. sports bra is more than enough.. hell I could probably wear a regular bra or none at all (well not really).
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty top heavy so I wear three sports bras. Even if I invested in some good ones I'd probably still wear two.
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has a good one! I wear a G cup at the moment so I have to double up...a high impact underwire sports bra and then the MC one on top of that. I'm doing Insanity right now so I need the support. Spend the $ to get a good supportive bra if you are well endowed! Makes life alot nicer. I'm def looking forward to getting back down to a D or DD cup. Probably won't happen till I quit nursing though...
    Anyway, happy exercising :)