your music

Options
Amanda42657
Amanda42657 Posts: 45 Member
Just wondering where everyone gets their music. I used to use Limewire but that isnt an option anymore ): I dont have an iphone or ipod just a regular mp3 player. Oh and I would love to be able to have the music stored on my computer in Windows Media Player. Thanks (:

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I use frostwire.
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I use mp3panda.com
  • angel2296
    angel2296 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Walmart.com mp3 downloads...many are around $1!
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Frostwire operates almost EXACTLY the same as LimeWire, so it doesn't take much time to get used to!
  • cmgriffis
    cmgriffis Posts: 13
    Options
    My friend uses frostwire. It's similar to limewire, but if the file is corrupt (has a virus, not whole song, song altered, etc.) it tells you before downloading it; then asks if you want to download anyway. He says it's great and never really has problems from it. He also uses Windows Media Player as his format. I personally just wait until I get iTunes gift cards and spend them on my iTunes, or burn my CD's to my iTunes...or just have my friend find me songs on frostwire then burn them for me(:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Our public library has a fabulous collection of CDs on loan, so when I'm in need of something new, that's where I go.
  • avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just started using iTunes. Sometimes if you google the song you can find it for free, just takes some time.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I have used all three of these - legalsounds.com, mp3panda.com and mp3va.com
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Itunes and Slacker radio app.