Options
1235»

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    hi guys.

I've been MIA.

My best friend was killed in a car accident. I haven't exactly been myself. Or up for the whole diet thing, etc. I pretty much said "**** it" to everything.

I know she was proud of the progress I'd made, and I'm sure she'd smack me right now if she could. Soooooooo seeing as it's the start of a new week, and almost a new month, I figured it's time to get my *kitten* back in gear.

I weighed 254.2 this morning, if you guys will have me back!!
    *Squishes* That is an awful thing to go through. It's good to have you back.
  • rockonerin
    Options
    170.8 today - slowly but steadily losing!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    177.4, -1.8 lbs
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    hi guys.

I've been MIA.

My best friend was killed in a car accident. I haven't exactly been myself. Or up for the whole diet thing, etc. I pretty much said "**** it" to everything.

I know she was proud of the progress I'd made, and I'm sure she'd smack me right now if she could. Soooooooo seeing as it's the start of a new week, and almost a new month, I figured it's time to get my *kitten* back in gear.

Sorry for your loss. **HUGS**
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ok, 2nd week in a row with the scale going up! WTF??? 147. Guess even more water and more cardio for me this week. Plus I started drinking whey protein shakes for breakfast, maybe this will help?
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi guys.

I've been MIA.

*Squishes* That is an awful thing to go through. It's good to have you back.

Anything you need we here. Good you don't give up