Hi - Thanks for a awesome site

RJSly
RJSly Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Thanks for creating such a easy to use website. I'm a married 42 year old male, 5' 9", 191 lbs. I live in N. California and work between 50-60 hours a week. If your not careful it's so easy to get wrapped up in the same old routine doing the same things week after week. Quick meals, lack of sleep, no exercise, its just not healthy. I'm just not feeling as young and energetic as I used to:yawn: so I'm starting a exercise program and for the first time I'm starting to watch what I eat and it couldn't be any easier than this.

What ever your goals are take it one day at a time. We're creatures of habit so give yourself time to change, as much as we want it to it won't happen overnight. Just knowing what we put in our bodies is a huge step in the right direction. Use this site and you will!

Hope everyone the best! :happy:

RJ

Replies

• Thanks for creating such a easy to use website. I'm a married 42 year old male, 5' 9", 191 lbs. I live in N. California and work between 50-60 hours a week. If your not careful it's so easy to get wrapped up in the same old routine doing the same things week after week. Quick meals, lack of sleep, no exercise, its just not healthy. I'm just not feeling as young and energetic as I used to:yawn: so I'm starting a exercise program and for the first time I'm starting to watch what I eat and it couldn't be any easier than this.

What ever your goals are take it one day at a time. We're creatures of habit so give yourself time to change, as much as we want it to it won't happen overnight. Just knowing what we put in our bodies is a huge step in the right direction. Use this site and you will!

Hope everyone the best! :happy:

RJ
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Welcome & good luck with your goals, RJ! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.