Ladies: Shoes

Options
Amandac6772
Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
Ok ladies since I've started this journey I have found that since I workout in the morning my legs and feet just can't handle wearing heels all day long. I have to wear heels...I'm 5 ft 1! I NEED THEM. I have bought pair after pair...looking for the most comfortable pair. What is your favorite? Keep in mind, I'm not dropping $200 for shoes.

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    have 3'' high wedge heels that i have surprisingly found to be extremely comfortable :) oh, and i got them from Payless!
  • Sacredmaiden
    Options
    The most comfortable heels I've ever worn have been from Franco Sarto - and I'm so not a heel person, so they must be good. You can find them online (zappos.com) or in Macy's. They aren't $200, but they aren't $25 either. I think I paid $89 for my most expensive pair.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Aldo!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you can find a size that likes your foot, Aldo has the solution to all your heel needs. If you can't find it at Aldo, try Bakers! That's my second go-to spot.
  • modifyinglife
    Options
    I agree with nikki. I have a pair of 4 in wedge heels by jessica simpson that feel like I'm walking on air. Also try aerosoles brand my aunt has stilettos from them that she says are really comfortable
  • angiespade
    Options
    I am short also (5'0") and have found shoes at Sears. The brand is called I Love Comfort.

As the name says, they are very comfortable!

Some of them are kind of old-person looking, but I found a couple of super cute pairs.

Good luck! I have a hard time because I have small feet (size 5).
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I love madden girl shoes. I have a pair of booties from there with a 2.5 inch heel that I got at tj maxx that are my every day go to shoe. I have even walked over a mile in them with no pain.