HA Take that

Options

Replies

• cooki3s
    Options
    Thats just unbelievable.
    I love how you kept your cool. Ive been inspired!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how you got back at them! Good for you!!!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    way to go on keeping positive and not falling down to their level
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Can't say I would have been as forgiving! You did great! I am impressed. I used to have girls make pig noises at me and chant things like saggy for life in my face.
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW! I don't know if I could've handled it as well as you did. People who talk like that are so hideous to me! Shallow and stupid...skinny isn't enough to compensate for that!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    people can call me fat or whatever having spent my whole childhood getting teased for a very bad speech problem, I kinda grew a really thick skin.I dont care what some stupid little girls say about me. I know who I am. Their words have no bearing on me.
    But it was fun to show them up.
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Ahah you rock!!! I would have loved to see their faces!!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    seriously how can people be so incredibly rude? good for you for showing them up. no wonder so many girls have eating disorders in HS cause they're around little b*tches like these.
  • sweet_lotus
    sweet_lotus Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That was really cool how you turned it around like that! I love it! And it's awesome that you're obviously putting a lot of effort into your fitness.

And seriously, what do they think gyms are for? Only thin people? What an f***ed up way to think. That magical teenage metabolism doesn't last forever, girls.
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you! It's not worth your time to fix their issues... You used your time wisely and got in a good workout!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Hey well done!!
    I'd love to have been you!
    :O)
  • chelseaj525
    chelseaj525 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! The better way to solve anything is just like you did!! Instead of yelling at them or getting self conscious you did the best thing possible and out did them!!! Way to go!!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    What jerks. Kuddos to you though for taking the high road. I might have had trouble biting my tongue.
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You made my day (: I hate how *****y girls can be sometimes, a lot of people cans starve themselves and look thin, but being healthy is what is important. Awesome job, you are amazing!
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Love how you used it for motivation!
  • Jellyspider
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Good for you. Just give the tiny tots a decade or so and some kids. They'll most likely change their tune.
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Like, like, like!! Good for you ! Fantastic response and bet you felt even better for it :)
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    SCREW THEM! You're doing great. I weep for the future of humankind. Raised by wolves no doubt. You can't teach class unfortunately..
  • mjfisher
    mjfisher Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good for u! I hate those type! And I don't use the "H" word often . Unless it deserves it.
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Those girls will likely gain weight in collage and have a really hard time losing it. Karma....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!