Replies

• partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!
  • TenaciousTAZ
    TenaciousTAZ Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    People suck. At 230 lbs. I heard rude comments as well, then could show them up with my strength. People have so many misconceptions about how strong someone IS vs. what they look to be. In my book, IT IS BETTER TO BE STRONG, THEN LOOK STRONG. And btw, criticism never ends. Shedding 80 lbs. I have had negative comments said to me and some very cruel so I guess my point is there are shallow, insensitive people out there who judge without knowing you. It's sad that in general, looks rank so much higher than other characterisitics and that is DEAD wrong. People should be judged by their entire character...and obviously those girls didn't have any positive characterisitics. Be strong, Be healthy.
    _TAZ
    Past 230lb
    Present 155 lb
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!!!

Way to show up those a-holes!!
  • rowennahathaway
    Options
    love love love it! fabulous post! what makes people act that way???
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! HAHA I probably would have done the same dam thing! hahah
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Isn't it wonderful to be confident? How fabulous to be stronger both mentally and physically! Great job kicking their A@*%^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!