need some friends for motivation =)

kvaldez95
kvaldez95 Posts: 25
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
well i am new i am trying to lose a lot of weight and really need the help and motivation so if anyone who is out there and willing to lend a hand please send a friend request i am 215 and trying to get down to 150 in 4 months any advice????

Replies

• nicgo5
    nicgo5 Posts: 8
    Don't do it!!! If anyone motivates you to do this, then they are not your friends.
  • jwstew007
    jwstew007 Posts: 67
    EDIT: read your post wrong, thought you said to drop 150 in 4 months... 65 in 4 months is doable.. 16.25lbs/mo or 2000 calorie deficit a day
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    I'm sure you've heard this before, but I'll say it again anyway. You didn't gain that weight that quickly, and you shouldn't try to lose it that way either. Keep track of what you eat, make healthier choices and move more. Don't hurt yourself when you really want to help yourself. All of us would love to see super fast results, but they aren't real and if you achieve them you are harming the only body you have. Be strong and be patient. It will happen.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    My question is this: do you want to lose 65lbs in 4 months for something special? Do you want to lose the weight and keep it off? If you want to keep it off and be healthy that is too much weight too fast. It won't come off in a healthy way and bit certainly won't stay away. Chances are, when it comes back it will bring 20 or 30 friends along with it. It isn't worth it. Go slower and be healthy and keep it off. I would love to support you that way!
  • kvaldez95
    kvaldez95 Posts: 25
    well i am trien to lose this weight for a concert. i dont want to be fat when i go i want to look healthier! i want to be noticed
This discussion has been closed.