Hello Everyone!!

Options
Great day everyone! I just stopped in to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Cristie and I definitely need some help in keeping the motivation factor up!

Replies

• ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of encouragement and motivation here. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I hope I can help along the way.
  • cristie86
    Options
    Thank you Terri! I'm hoping that this online community helps keep me motivated. I know that my husband hasn't been too helpful in the "motivation" department.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You will do great, good luck in reaching your goals, hope all goes well for you.
  • katyygirll
    Options
    welcome =]
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Cylia
    Cylia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello to you too! Good Luck on your journey. I hope you find the motivation you need. I can sympathize with the significant other not being able to help. My boyfriend needs to gain weight while I need to lose. So eating together gets counter-intuitive. LOL.
  • cristie86
    Options
    Cylia, you obviously have an idea of what I'm going through. My thing is that I've made him as heavy as me but he gets to go out and do things to get his heart rate up. I, on the other hand, have to take care of everything around here before I get a chance to do anything for myself and by the time I get a break, I'm too tired to get off the couch =( I have made a promise to myself to lose 20lbs by the summer. That's when you guys come in! ;-) Thanks!!!
  • egoplast
    egoplast Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck ☺
  • Cylia
    Cylia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Aaahhh...the battle of responsibility and obligations. It isn't a fair one. I have a schedule of when I go to Zumba but my school work takes priority after job work. :( Start small, even a 10 minute walk is better than no walk at all if you can't do a full workout.