Help!

Options
Okay guys I need advice! I dunno if I need to buy new workout shoes or not but every time I'm done working out... the sides of my big toes hurt sooo bad & IDK why?! Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions? :)

Replies

• gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    so your shoes are too small/don't fit properly

that's a real brain buster right there...
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    You probably need a wider shoe. Go to a new balance store and get fitted for a shoe and you should not have the problem anymore.
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options

Hey! Bee niceee! I thought that was it but I didn't know.. My feet haven't grown and still fit in my other shoes so I was just confused!

But thanks guyss!! Okay soooo now new question..

WHAT ARE THE BEST WORKOUT SHOES TO BUY?! :) Preferrably PINK!!!
  • ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    Options
    ingrown toenails? pedicure time!
  • NathanBurton
    Options

That's like the third post Ive clicked on where your being a prick just for the sake of being a prick.

Grow up.
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options
    ingrown toenails? pedicure time!

UM EW. no? haha the SIDES.. not where my nail is. I have nice feet...
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options

That's like the third post Ive clicked on where your being a prick just for the sake of being a prick.

Grow up.

Thanks Nathan :smile:
  • NathanBurton
    Options

Thanks Nathan :smile:

No problem. & I work in a shoe store, so to answer your question, you're either buying your shoes to small or too narrow. The previous poster was right in suggesting new balance, they are generally a wider make anyway, and come in wider letter width's if necessary. My favorite shoe is Asics. Make sure if you go with a regular width shoe you have about a index fingers width at the top of your shoe before your toes, many people buy their shoes to tight these days, especially runners.
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options
    Okay great! :smile: THANKSS!!!! I've had these shoes for a while now .. so I guess it is time to get me some good nice shoes that fit properly! I wanna go shopping now! haha too bad the mall is closed :tongue:
  • gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    Nathan stop being a white night cuz. i speak honestly, i'm not afraid to say what i really think brah. does that make u mad?

can you recommend me some good protein btw? i want to put on muscle but not look like a roid freak lol
  • bushey101
    bushey101 Posts: 22
    Options

Grow up.

Relax there cuz. You seem mad brah
  • bushey101
    bushey101 Posts: 22
    Options
    In b4 whitenight