UK NEWBIE

Options
Hi there - are there many uk users out there? Am a bit lost measuring everythin in cups!!
No disrespect to USA friends though, have been lurking in the background reading your messages and have found a huge amount of supprt, encouragement and inspiration in them.
8lb lost so far, struggling not to eat the choccies and drink the vino.... quite a few to go yet :)

Nice to meet you all

Clare x

Replies

• carolinegeorgia
    Options
    yep, I'm from London, haha know what you mean about the 'cup', never measured anything that way before and still don't get it.
    well done on the 8lb loss ;-)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are lots of UK users on the site. I'm not a UK user....but I am a neighbour, an Irish user.
  • Shofie_1910
    Options
    I'm a UK newbie too and have always been confused by the cup reference have you tried googling it? Google knows all lol x
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK newbie too and have always been confused by the cup reference have you tried googling it? Google knows all lol x
    From my understanding it is a measure of volume. 1 cup = approximately 250ml.
  • s4r4hc
    s4r4hc Posts: 7
    Options
    Im a UK user too, still trying to get used to it all but it has been helpful the last couple of days really concentrating on what I am heating! Hoping to get a nice weight loss next Monday!
  • Shofie_1910
    Options
    From my understanding it is a measure of volume. 1 cup = approximately 250ml.

Thank you!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    lots of UK members, use the find members tab to locate them - I wish more people would add a photo/picture to their profile