Sorry cookies youre not hitting my thighs today!!!

Options
Let me set the imagery. It's 4 pm...snack time. My stomach has learned to growl around this time. I go into the fridge....grab a low fat cheese stick. I then proceed to the cabinet. As I open the cabinet I catch a glimpse of my old foe....Chip A'Hoy cookies!! My original plan was to grab reduced fat Triscuits to place piecesof my cheese stick on. But coincidentaly...the cookies were placed directly in front of my healthy crackers!! I looked at the cookies...laughed...cried out "Dangit Mom! Why did you put these here"...then I reached into the cabinet. Though I would have grabbed the cookies in the past...I reached right over them and grabbed the Triscuits.
And let me say....good choice on my part because these taste amazing!!! Sorry cookies...youre not hitting my thighs today.

Replies

• mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Great job... You won another round...
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Excellent discipline! Those things would have tormented me if they were staring me right in the face. Great job on resisting the temptation. Some people will never know the effort it takes to do what you did! Impressed :):)
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I no longer eat cake.it is no more a friend of mine and it lies.no liers in my life.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    thanks, you are my inspiration not to eat the cake that I smell baking in the oven right now, I made it for my family, and for my family it shall be, I'll just sit here and enjoy the smell
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    thanks, you are my inspiration not to eat the cake that I smell baking in the oven right now, I made it for my family, and for my family it shall be, I'll just sit here and enjoy the smell

My mom is making a pot roast right now and im enjoying only the smell of that as well lol
  • nukebomb
    nukebomb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's impressive. There was birthday cake in my house last night and that is my weakness. I didnt cave and get a piece but i cant say i didnt get a swipe of icing. Lol baby steps!