UK NEWBIE

ClareWilkins
ClareWilkins Posts: 1
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there - are there many uk users out there? Am a bit lost measuring everythin in cups!!
No disrespect to USA friends though, have been lurking in the background reading your messages and have found a huge amount of supprt, encouragement and inspiration in them.
8lb lost so far, struggling not to eat the choccies and drink the vino.... quite a few to go yet :)

Nice to meet you all

Clare x

Replies

• yep, I'm from London, haha know what you mean about the 'cup', never measured anything that way before and still don't get it.
    well done on the 8lb loss ;-)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Welcome. There are lots of UK users on the site. I'm not a UK user....but I am a neighbour, an Irish user.
  • I'm a UK newbie too and have always been confused by the cup reference have you tried googling it? Google knows all lol x
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    I'm a UK newbie too and have always been confused by the cup reference have you tried googling it? Google knows all lol x
    From my understanding it is a measure of volume. 1 cup = approximately 250ml.
  • s4r4hc
    s4r4hc Posts: 7
    Im a UK user too, still trying to get used to it all but it has been helpful the last couple of days really concentrating on what I am heating! Hoping to get a nice weight loss next Monday!
  • I'm a UK newbie too and have always been confused by the cup reference have you tried googling it? Google knows all lol x
    From my understanding it is a measure of volume. 1 cup = approximately 250ml.

Thank you!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    lots of UK members, use the find members tab to locate them - I wish more people would add a photo/picture to their profile
This discussion has been closed.