New to this today!

Options
Hello out there...I'm definitely one who needs support so please add me! I logged my foods for the first time today and OMG! I went way over in calories even though I thought I was choosing the right foods. How depressing!

Replies

• Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp! i recently joined too and seeing what you eat in front of u in numbers is an eye-opening experience. every little thing adds up! I wish u the best in ur journey ;)
  • tjhmoody
    tjhmoody Posts: 28
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. You CAN do this. This is the easiest program I've ever used and it's really helping me lose weight. I am in a weight loss support group and have lost for 5 consecutive weeks using MFP. You've taken the first step by using the program today .. now do it again tomorrow. One thing that has helped me is putting in the food BEFORE I eat it. If it takes me over my allowed calories I change my choices. Can't do that after eating it. Just remember ... You CAN do this!!!!
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    I have been a member but swayed away for awhile but I am back and also need some support! Don't get down on yourself either. It will really help you when you see the food you have added. When you know you are going to keep this diary of food entry, it seem you are more likely to watch what you eat and the calories it takes to burn it off!
    Stay strong!!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Just keep at it Hun. It gets easier and easier as you continue. STAY DETERMINED! =)
  • jinad
    jinad Posts: 9
    Options
    looks like we are both new to this. lets help each other