OK, Half Way Reached.

Options
I joined MFP after already loosing a few pounds, so while my current ticker doesn't show it as half, I am actually at the half way mark. :drinker: :drinker:
My goal to loose 50 is now to loose 25. Yeah.:bigsmile:
At my heaviest I was 180 and I am now at 155 in the morning.
I had my husband today pull down a bunch of my clothes out of the attick (was gaining do to health reason and saved my clothes as I quickly gained sizes in a year) to see what would fit, and I have dropped down to size 8 or 10 depending. I still have some 4's but I didn't try those on and it was a little funny trying on the 6's. I new they wouldn't fit, but I wanted to see how far away it was till they would. My fat @$$ was hanging all out or rather over. (didn't really make it over my butt) Made me want new underware. He he he:laugh: .:laugh: :wink:
When I look at the smaller ones (4's), I think dammmm, I can't believe I use to fit in those, look like little kid clothes. But it was fun when something did fit, even if it was still a larger size.
Oh and this morning I ran my second farthest run I have ever run, 7.75 miles.

Thanks to all in MFP, I don't think I could have done this good so far with out you!!!

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I joined MFP after already loosing a few pounds, so while my current ticker doesn't show it as half, I am actually at the half way mark. :drinker: :drinker:
    My goal to loose 50 is now to loose 25. Yeah.:bigsmile:
    At my heaviest I was 180 and I am now at 155 in the morning.
    I had my husband today pull down a bunch of my clothes out of the attick (was gaining do to health reason and saved my clothes as I quickly gained sizes in a year) to see what would fit, and I have dropped down to size 8 or 10 depending. I still have some 4's but I didn't try those on and it was a little funny trying on the 6's. I new they wouldn't fit, but I wanted to see how far away it was till they would. My fat @$$ was hanging all out or rather over. (didn't really make it over my butt) Made me want new underware. He he he:laugh: .:laugh: :wink:
    When I look at the smaller ones (4's), I think dammmm, I can't believe I use to fit in those, look like little kid clothes. But it was fun when something did fit, even if it was still a larger size.
    Oh and this morning I ran my second farthest run I have ever run, 7.75 miles.

Thanks to all in MFP, I don't think I could have done this good so far with out you!!!
  • alimassa
    Options
    CONGRATS!!

There is nothing better then getting into the "skinny" clothes in the closet...... no wait.....there is one better feeling.....throwing out the FAT clothes!

Keep it up! You are half way there!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
    :heart:

Ali
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. I feel so awful... lately I've been a slacker!!!

Congratulations on your running... 7.75 miles... are you kidding me???? That is wonderful.

Glad that you are getting better !!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    woot woot thats awesome i cant wait to be at the halfway mark:bigsmile:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    26460535woohoo.gif

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Yay for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, SM!!! WTG!!!! :drinker:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. I don't know what I enjoy more, reading everyone stuff or looking at the tickers and pictures. Sooo cute some are.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!