PB2?

Options
I found out today about a non fat, no sugar 50 calorie peanute butter that comes in the form of a powder you mix with water. It's called PB2 and from what it hear it's an awesome alternative to pb freaks like myself! I looked it up quick on google and I think you have to order it online because it's not in stores.

Anyone heard of/tried thsi stuff? I really think I might make the purchase

Replies

• 0flynnstone0
    Options
    I had to comment, because I just finished eating a PB2 and jelly sandwich :)
    I've only tried the chocolate PB2 so far. It doesn't taste exactly like real PB (maybe the regular kind would be closer) but it definitely has way less cals and is close enough.
    Check the Health Mart section at HyVee if you have one nearby, that's where I found it.
  • kianaik
    kianaik Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    One of my MFP friends loves it. I wanted to get some but could only find it online and the shipping is as much as the product (unless you buying like a case of it).
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    YES! I just almost ordered it online...and yes, the shipping was as much as the product...but i clicked on the link to find it locally in stores and it's in the organic grocery store right down the street!! Awesome! I'm going to get it tomorrow and let you know how it is!
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I looooove PB2! I just had a snack of a Coco whole wheat rice cake (they have them at whole foods, just 20 calories) with chocolate pb2 and it was so so so good! I'm not particularly picky about my foods tasting kind of "diet"-y so I have no problem with it at all, but everyone is different. Good luck!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have it... it doesn't taste like jif or skippy if that is what you normally eat you wont think it tastes like pb. It's more like natural peanut butter, with a slight chemical taste. It is good in smoothies!
    I bought mine from Low Carb Grocery in Ontario Canada online. It is available locally now though...
  • Ladytazzz
    Options
    If you have a Trader Joe's nearby they sell peanut flour, which is the same thing. It's only about $3.49 there.
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I BOUGHT IT!!! I got a jar of the regular and the chocolate! I found it at my local green planet grocery which was awesome since the website was going to charge the same price to ship that I would have paid for the product! WOOT WOOT