something to motivate us...

Options
What do you all think is a good idea to gift yourself with after you have reached a weight loss goal? What are some things you all want to gift yourself?? please let me know! i need ideas :) thanks!

Replies

• jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I'd like to get a heart rate monitor, but I haven't set a goal for when yet. I know at my one year goal I'm thinking maybe an iPod touch. :bigsmile:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    im going shopping in all them skinny stores in the mall ive never been in like abercrombie and hollister lol
  • TimKirkwood
    Options
    Being able to go shirtless at the pool would be good enough for me.... :0)
  • TimKirkwood
    Options
    im going shopping in all them skinny stores in the mall ive never been in like abercrombie and hollister lol

This too is SOOOO much a goal of mine. I AM SO SICK OF THE BIG AND TALL STORE!!!!
  • fatboypup
    Options

hehe ill still need to shave so i dont look like im wearing a sweater into the pool lmao
  • Danilouise86
    Options
    An amazingly sexy bathing suit from Victoria Secret or something like that. Shopping is the best gift in my opinion. All the amazing looks you can pull off without the fear of facing the mirror :).. MMhmm, It's like biting into a decadent slice of chocolate peanut butter pie.
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    very good ideas!!! :) if anyone would like motivation to do these things, add me :) im friendly and love to motivate and be motivated also!!!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to be able to go shopping for clothes and not be so limited as to what looks good on me!
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    An amazingly sexy bathing suit from Victoria Secret or something like that. Shopping is the best gift in my opinion. All the amazing looks you can pull off without the fear of facing the mirror :).. MMhmm, It's like biting into a decadent slice of chocolate peanut butter pie.
    i agree! there are some clothes i love on the mannequins, just not on myself yet :P shopping is a great idea! i actually buy small clothes sometimes as motivation!
  • TimKirkwood
    Options

hehe ill still need to shave so i dont look like im wearing a sweater into the pool lmao

LOL, Wow, what a mental image... :0)

I am LONG from being able to go shirtless anywhere but the shower. But its a distant goal either way.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Eh...you don't want to go in there. They are all snobs.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I was going to do a tattoo, I may still, having an artist at my disposal makes it less like a big deal thlough, so probably a wardrobe like Kat von D!!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Being the girly-girl that I am - I LOVE SHOES!!! lol! I see a new pair in my very near future! :love:
  • FWBP
    FWBP Posts: 24 Member
    Options

such a good idea! or getting a latte rather than just coffee :)
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    I was going to do a tattoo, I may still, having an artist at my disposal makes it less like a big deal thlough, so probably a wardrobe like Kat von D!!

A new tattoo would be great, too!
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    lol you know what i do sometimes ladies and gents? sometimes i buy my clothes too small so that i have to lose weight to wear them! it helps! i just was able to fit into a smaller pant size about two days ago :)
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I want to wear clothes that show my body....not hang on it to hide it....
  • fatboypup
    Options
    Eh...you don't want to go in there. They are all snobs.

yeah but i wanna not go in cause i dont want to not because i cant fit anything in there
  • TimKirkwood
    Options
    Being the girly-girl that I am - I LOVE SHOES!!! lol! I see a new pair in my very near future! :love:

Even being a dude, I can fully understand this. I love getting new shoes! I just got a new pair of Nike+ shoes to walk in. :0)
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Pedicure is first on my list....:flowerforyou: