something to motivate us...

Options
2»

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    1st goal met will be new jeans a size smaller.
    2nd goal will be a new purse, a nice one but not REAL pricey--I'm talkin' under $50.
    3rd goal will be a full manicure and pedi!!!
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Besides the obvious need for a new wardrobe when I get to my goal weight at the end of this year.....

I am going to be making plans for hubby and me to go back to Aruba. This trip will be much different and I expect I will enjoy it much more than the first time we were there......may have to slip in a few "skimpy" outfits into the carry on ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    And those tropical drinks are to die for mmmmm so good..(he has been forewarned)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I was going to do a tattoo, I may still, having an artist at my disposal makes it less like a big deal thlough, so probably a wardrobe like Kat von D!!

A new tattoo would be great, too!

id like to try a tattoo but i hear they hurt ;)
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    im saving up my money to buy myself a jewlry set from kays its a necklace and ring and its soo pretty. its like 120 dollars and by the time i save up for it on my little part time job, i will have reached my goal. I am also going to a water park and leaving my jiggly fat behind! last year when i went i had stuff flying up in the air as i ran. well no more of that!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    at 50 lbs lost, 26 more to go...im going to get myself a mani pedi and a new tattoo and when i hit my goal weight i am going to get myself a compression suit and a pair of chanel logo diamond earrings...ima splurger...lol
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    It would be nice to be able to go shopping for clothes and not be so limited as to what looks good on me!

I am with you here! I would love to wear whatever I want. My hubby can't believe how much more weight I want to lose, he thinks I am going to be too skinny, but I have to get rid of my hips, thighs and rear!
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    at 50 lbs lost, 26 more to go...im going to get myself a mani pedi and a new tattoo and when i hit my goal weight i am going to get myself a compression suit and a pair of chanel logo diamond earrings...ima splurger...lol
    lol dont even worry girl we all splurge! and with your weight loss you def deserve it :)
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    those are all great ideas my lovelies! keep them coming :) my goal so far is to lose the first 20 pounds and get a new bag i have been dying for! i was gonna buy it, but decided it would be a great reward instead ;)
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    small treats: pedicure, spa day
    big treats: new tattoo, new wardrobe!!, new pots/pans set, a fun vacation!
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    You all can add me for support If you'd like I'd love to have you! :)