Zumba Question - - for Wii & Kinect...

Options
Okay, I was wondering if Zumba for the Wii and Kinect is as good as the class......or should I just get the DVDs...?

Replies

• Diva_Of_Geneva
    Diva_Of_Geneva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have never been to a Zumba class but was considering buying it for the Wii. I read alot of reviews and decided against it. I bought Just Dance 2 instead which is what alot of people suggested. I don't know about the Kinect but the Wii reviews weren't very positive.
  • cmbneeley
    cmbneeley Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i was wondering the same thing not to long ago. i got the zuma for wii. classes are the best, but i LOVE the wii game!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I do both kinect and class. I think you push yourself harder in class.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i have wii zumba & its fun & i love it when i am unmotivated to workout :o) but it isn't as intense as the classes & the remote doesn't always pick up the movements so it says you're doing it wrong when you're not sometimes... :o)
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just started it on the Kinect...I love it. It makes me want to join a class actually : ) Like the wii coment, it doesn't pick up every single move, but the routines are fun.
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have it on the Wii and yes, the remotes don't pick up everything, but it's fun and I enjoy it and get a good workout. I work harder in a class mainly because it's a better environment, but it's a good backup to have around
  • tessalutz
    Options
    I have actually spoke with a instructor before I purchased my Zumba for the xbox 360 Kinect and she told me that the kinect is the best way to go. She said you get more of a workout and it is more detailed with letting you know if you are doing it right. I love it!!!